Woodchucks are not your typical rodents. They generally keep to themselves. Sometimes they can cause damage when they damage crops, power cables, and more. They also burrow and create holes with can be hazardous to farming equipment, humans, and horses. If you have a woodchuck problem in Minnesota, call Francis Animal & Pest Control for prompt removal.
The Most Common Woodchuck Complaints:
- Damage to crops, orchards, buildings, trees
- Gnawing underground cables
- Damage to fuel lines and rubber hoses
- Holes that weaken foundations and can cause horses and humans to fall
How Do I Get Rid of Woodchucks?
- Call Francis Animal and Pest Control for proper, professional woodchuck removal
- Scarecrows and other devices
- Live traps
- Chemical cartridges
If you live in Minnesota and are experiencing problems with woodchucks, call Francis. We are professionals and can get the job done right the first time.
Call us at 866-838-2868 to get started.