Raccoons even look like bandits, and their behavior suits their markings. They steal food; can cause rabies, and more. They have adapted to living with humans in the Minnesota area and have discovered that trash cans contain many foods they would like to eat. They are messy, strong, and can cause a lot of damage. They also carry parasites and other harmful diseases that can affect not only humans, but your pets as well.
The Most Common Raccoon Complaints:
- Living in the attic or chimney
- Tipping over garbage cans
- Stealing food
- Alarming pets
It is very common for raccoons to damage insulation, ducts, pipes and more. They can create quite a mess and cause extensive damage to your home. It is very important that you have raccoons removed as quickly as possible from your home.
How Do I Get Rid of Raccoons?
- Call Francis Animal and Pest Control for proper, professional raccoon removal
- Trapping and removing the animal is the only option for solving the problem
- Repellent is not effective
- Professionals know how to correctly trap and remove the animal and prevent any harm to them or to your home
If you live in Minnesota and are experiencing problems with raccoons invading your property, call Francis. We are professionals and can get the job done right the first time.
Call us at 866-838-2868 to get started.