Gophers, similar to beavers, are large rodents that can destroy your property. Due to their tunneling habits they can create large networks of tunnels and holes throughout your property especially in golf courses and other large, open areas in the Minnesota area. Call the professionals at Francis Animal and Pest Control today.
The Most Common Gopher Complaints:
- Destroying landscape
- Holes – risk to humans, horses, and other animals
Gophers pose a significant risk to ever day activities. Since they burrow and create labyrinths of holes and tunnels, unsuspecting pets or humans can twist their ankle or worse. Gophers live in substantial communities, so if you see one, chances are, that many more live nearby. If they build enough tunnels, they can even cause structures to collapse.
How Do I Get Rid of Gophers?
- Call Francis Animal and Pest Control for proper, professional gopher removal
- You can’t get rid of them by filling their holes, they will just dig more
- As soon as you see a gopher in your yard, call Francis as the quicker they are trapped the less damage they will do
- Live traps are available, so no harm will befall the rodent
If you live in Minnesota and are experiencing problems with gophers, call Francis to trap them and safely remove them. We are professionals and can get the job done right the first time.
Call us at 866-838-2868 to get started.