Birds are part of everyday life. Most cannot go a day without seeing a bird flying in the sky or trying to steal your sandwich on the beach. They can be quite pesky; however, and when they start to leave droppings or get stuck in your home, it’s time to call in a professional. Give us a call at Francis Animal and Pest Control in Minnesota today.
The Most Common Bird Complaints:
- Pigeons getting stuck or roosting in or on your building
- Droppings everywhere
- Woodpeckers destroying homes
- Birds living or stuck in chimneys
Birds generally mate for life. They like to roost, or rest, on ledges, beams, signs, etc. Sometimes they live inside attics, ductwork, chimneys and more. They can be noisy, dirty, and some can even destroy the wood in your home. If you have a problem with Canada geese, then you have to deal with flocks in parks or businesses. They destroy the grounds and can be very aggressive and even affect your business.
How Do I Get Rid of Birds?
- Call Francis Animal and Pest Control for proper, professional bird removal
- Trapping or relocating birds isn’t really possible as they are designed to have excellent homing instincts to return to their nests.
- If they are bothersome outside, simple barriers can be installed to dissuade them from landing on your property.
- If they are stuck inside your home, professionals can trap them for a short period of time to remove them from the area.
If you live in Minnesota and are experiencing problems with flocks of birds or a bird trapped in your home, call Francis. We are professionals and can get the job done right the first time.
Call us at 866-838-2868 to get started.