Just because bees produce honey does not mean they are sweet. They are actually bothersome and can be dangerous. If bees have formed nests on your porch or near your home, they can even prevent you from safely entering and exiting, especially if you have a bee allergy. If this is happening to you in the Minnesota area, please call Francis Animal & Pest Control.
The Most Common Bee Complaints:
- Preventing customers or homeowners from comfortably entering and exiting their property
- Can cost business for those afraid of bees
We offer bee removal from chimneys, walls, trees, roofs, attics, and more. The quicker you notice the problem, the easier it will be to solve it. If you identify the type of bee and find out where their hive is quickly, there will be less of a honeycomb developed, which makes removal easier.
How Do I Get Rid of Bees?
- Call Francis Animal and Pest Control for proper, professional bee removal
- Sprays can be effective, but do not dispose of the honeycomb, which is the most important part
- Professional bee removers will remove the honeycomb preventing a new colony from forming
If you live in Minnesota and are experiencing problems with bees swarming and taking over your property, call Francis. We are professionals and can get the job done right the first time.
Call us at 866-838-2868 to get started.