People do not typically think of beavers as being a pest or an animal that needs to be removed from an area, but if you live near a body of water in the Minnesota area, they could be affecting your home! They can cause flooding and destruction of your land or home. Give the professionals at Francis Animal and Pest Control a call today.
The Most Common Beaver Complaints:
- Area flooded due to beaver dams
- Creek destroyed
- Trees or plants destroyed
- Roadways flooded
Beavers are the largest rodents on the continent. They form family units around eight members and mark their territory with mud puddles. They are mainly nocturnal and enjoy destroying trees and twigs to make their homes.
How Do I Get Rid of Beavers?
- Call Francis Animal and Pest Control for proper, professional beaver removal
- Trapping is the primary method of removal, but they can be lethal, do not attempt without a professional
- Live cages are available, but should only be performed by a professional or with their supervision
- There are no beaver repellents available
If you live in Minnesota and are experiencing problems with floods or other beaver destruction, call Francis. We are professionals and can get the job done right the first time.
Call us at 866-838-2868 to get started.