Whenever most people think of rodents, they think of mice or rats. They are the most common concern for homeowners in the Minnesota area. Since they are so small mice and rats can get into your home in a variety of ways and can sometimes live in harmony with you without being noticed. That is until they get into your food or scurry across your floor in the dark. Call the professionals at Francis Animal and Pest Control today.
The Most Common Mice / Rat Complaints:
- Living in the attic
- Scratching at the walls
- Raiding your pantry or cabinets
- Gnawing on electrical wires
- Health risks
Rats and mice can cause a variety of issues. If they get into your food, and you eat it, you can become very ill. They can cost you a lot of money if they waste food or chew threw electrical wires. If they chew the wrong wires, they can even cause fires to occur. They leave behind a lot of feces and urine as well, which can cause odors and health concerns. They are fast and have excellent hearing, so they can be difficult to trap. They like to seek shelter in garages, basements, and attics because they are generally warm and have easy access to the outside.
How Do I Get Rid of Mice / Rats?
- Call Francis Animal and Pest Control for proper, professional mice / rat removal
- Do not use poison, it is only a temporary solution and causes dead rodents in the walls or other hard to get to areas
- The best way to get rid of them is to find out how they got there in the first place, that way you can remove their entrance point and prevent them from coming back
- Trapping is best left to professionals, even though you often see people trapping rodents all the time, this only temporary solves the problem
To prevent mice or rats from getting in to your home, keep is as clean as possible. Do not leave garbage out or pet food. If you live in Minnesota and are experiencing problems with mice or rats, call Francis to trap them and safely remove them. We are professionals and can get the job done right the first time.
Call us at 866-838-2868 to get started.