Opossums are prone to making a home near humans as they provide easy access to food. They will steal garbage, pet food, and more. They like to live in the walls and basements of your home. Sheds, decks and other outdoor structures are excellent places for them as well. They are not a concern for rabies; however, they can carry parasites which can be harmful. To handle these tricky creatures, give us a call at Francis Animal and Pest Control in Minnesota today.
The Most Common Opossum Complaints:
- Living in the attic, deck, or house
- Dead opossums on road or property
- Stealing pet food
- Their presence alarms house pets
Opossums can spread fleas and other parasites to pets and humans if they are living in your home. Their droppings can cause horrible odors and they can destroy houses and attics. They also frequently die within buildings and can rot causing a terrible stench.
How Do I Get Rid of Opossum?
- Call Francis Animal and Pest Control for proper, professional opossum removal
- Live trapping and removal is the best way to remove opossums
- Opossum repellent is not useful and will not solve your problem
- Poison will not work either and can harm your pet instead
If you live in Minnesota and are experiencing problems with opossums inside your home or outside your office, call Francis. We are professionals and can get the job done right the first time.
Call us at 866-838-2868 to get started.